Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cleopatra's Bath - The Building of an Empire

Cleopatra's Bath was originally born out of wanting to give personal, inexpensive holiday presents to my friends. A gift bag filled with a homemade bar of soap, bath salts & body lotion. They all made a point of telling me how pleased they were with this gift. Some of them even requested more and they wanted to pay for it! Oh joy! I decided to learn more about Saponification and explore the seemingly endless varieties of the art of soapmaking. So, here I am today.
    I have been working on the techniques and putting my own spin on the known suggestions & requirements for hand-milled soap for the last decade.
    I use only the highest grade quality vegetable & mineral ingredients. Essential oils & cosmetic grade fragrances & flavourings. The botanicals are mainly grown locally & some are even from my own garden.
    I do not test on animals (unless you count my boyfriend). I have sensitive skin. It dries out easily and my search for a compatible soap was expensive & frustrating. Read on and I will give tips on how to get the most out of Cleopatra's Bath products.

No comments:

Post a Comment